How did we get our current Bible? Why do we have the books we do in the New Testament? Were some books left out of the New Testament? Vocab discusses these issues with Phillip Evans of Tyndale House and Christian hip hop artist Davis Absolute.
What is the quality of the New Testament text? What do we know about early Christian copyists? What was the character of early Christian book production? What is the state of the manuscripts? What is the extent of textual variants?
Featured Song: Flame - Scripture Alone (The 6th)
- Defining inerrancy (what it means and doesn’t mean)
- How does inerrancy interact with biblical interpretation?
- How should we rightly interpret the bible?
- Why good exegesis matters (right ways and wrongs ways to interpret the Bible)
- Distinguishing between absolutes, convictions, opinions, and questions